PARTICIPATION IN ONLINE STUDY
Call for studies:
Take the chance to find your way out of depression!
With the medical health app My7steps App, our short-term psychological therapy – digitised and interactive. In German, English and Dari/Farsi.
50 euros for your participation
Do you feel limited in your everyday life by your psychological stress and would like to do something about it?
We are looking for participants who want to actively improve their life situation and rediscover their zest for life.
Your participation offers you the opportunity to regain your self-efficacy and feel better about yourself.
What awaits you in the study
Digital & Interactive
This is how the study works
The study interviews and therapeutic treatment take place entirely online.
- For recording: Personal video interview with a psychotherapist
- To start: Personal online interview with a counsellor
- The treatment: Via app, My7steps guides you in 7 concrete steps from mental stress to individual solutions – you have 2 months to do this.
- Finally: Personal online interview with a counsellor:in to measure your newfound confidence – 3 months after starting treatment.
How I participate in the study
Are you ready to work on your depressive symptoms with My7steps App to make your life more active again?
We would be happy to answer all your questions about the study here or in person by emailing email@example.com. Send us your appointment request for an initial informative phone call by email and we can start the enrolment process.
WHAT IT’S ABOUT
With My7steps App we simplify access to mental health care and reduce waiting times.
In treatment, psychotherapeutic principles are implemented in a digitalised way.
The study is conducted by Ipso gGmbH.
The most important at a glance
- Psychological digital treatment of your depressive symptoms
- In German, English, Dari/Farsi
- Free online access via PC or smartphone
- approx. 3.5 months study duration
- 50 euros for your participation
- They make an important contribution to research
Do you have questions or would you like to make an appointment to be advised personally about study participation?