Value Based Counseling in the context of our humanitarian work.
The effectiveness and sustainable therapeutic success of Value Based Counseling have been proven by 2 clinical studies in cooperation with the University of Konstanz and the Charité in Berlin.
- Study University of Constance, 2012
- Study Charité Berlin, 2018/19 (in publication).
Beyond the positive study results we have
- Successfully provided one-on-one support to more than 400,000 people seeking advice internationally through our humanitarian organization Ipso gGmbH.
- More than 15 years of international experience with Value Based Counseling
- Implemented a DEKRA-certified training of our staff in Germany
- Value Based Counseling already in place, introduced 6 years ago as a digital offer internationally in the humanitarian sector in Afghanistan